Meatball sauce. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! A quick but very tasty sauce to add to already prepared frozen meatballs. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce.
When they are cooked, put them into an ovenproof dish with the tomato sauce and top with the grated mozzarella. Meatball soup is a soup made using meatballs, simmered with various other ingredients. The classic meatball soup consists of a clear broth, often with pieces of or whole meatballs with vegetables; common additions are pasta (e.g., noodles, although almost any form can be used), dumplings. You can cook Meatball sauce using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball sauce
- Prepare of Minced meat (quantity depends with you).
- It’s 2 of pureed tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of onions: 2 for the sauce, 1 chopped in tiny cubes.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped corriander.
- It’s 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need of Crushed ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of Sat (To taste).
Meatballs and Italian sausage team up in this meaty, crowd-size pasta sauce recipe. The sauce is great for pasta, or you can use it for lasagna. When I made these meatballs in tomato sauce for the first time, my family immediately declared them as "your best ever!" and demanded that I only make these from now on. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice.
Meatball sauce instructions
- First, start preparing the meat balls and your ingredients are set.
- In the bowl, add the minced meat,egg, bread crumbs, salt and garam masala.
- Mix everything together.
- Start shaping the mixture into balls and refrigate for an hour,so that they can mantain their shape.
- After an hour,.
- In a pan or double grill pan,add cooking oil and let it heat up.
- Add your meat balls.
- Cook them until golden brown,and keep turning them, to ensure they are well cooked and give each side time to cook.
- When they are ready, its time for the sauce, your ingredients stand by.
- In the same pan,add your onions.
- Cook until they are sweaty, and add the crushed ginger and garlic,cook for a min.
- Add the tomato puree, cook for some mins,.
- After, the minutes,add the tomato paste (incase you get heartburns from tomatoes add a bit of sugar or honey).
- Cover and let it simmer for some few mins.
- Once simmered, add your corriander, and mix altogether..
- Serve and enjoy with your favourite dish.
This easy recipe is very kid friendly! Italian Meatballs Tomato Sauce Weeknight Dinner Main Dish Easy. How to Make Easy Italian Meatballs in Tomato Sauce. Simple and spectacular on spaghetti or in a sub. Serve the meatballs over your favorite pasta and freeze any leftovers in the sauce; they can be reheated for meatball sandwiches.