Meat Sauce. This is a list of meat-based sauces, consisting of sauces prepared using various types of meats as a primary ingredient. Meat-based sauces are commonly served with or over rice, pasta, or other starches. Thick meat-based sauces are sometimes used as sandwich fillings.
It uses a combination of lean ground beef and Italian. This meat sauce packs so much flavor nobody will ever believe how easy it is to make! A simple combination of ground beef and tomatoes are seasoned and simmered until rich and thick! You can have Meat Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1.5 Lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion (diced).
- Prepare 28 Oz of can crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Roasted Garlic and Peppers seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Everyone needs a basic meat sauce recipe in their back pocket. Well, my friends, this is mine. I'm taking a break from all things Thanksgiving to share with you my favorite go-to meat sauce recipe. Taiwanese Meat Sauce and Rice I am a Food Blog.
Meat Sauce instructions
- Cook ground beef in skillet, I add enough water so it turns into a paste like texture. Constantly work the beef so it will cook into small pieces. Drain and rinse beef after it is fully cooked..
- Add all ingredients to the skillet and cook on medium heat until it starts to bubble. Turn to low and simmer for 10 minutes..
Fresh Tomato-Pancetta Meat Sauce Better Homes and Gardens. This Homemade Meat Sauce is thick, hearty and super meaty! It uses a combination of lean ground Ladies and gentlemen — introducing the BEST meat sauce ever! Homemade Meat Sauce: I just love a homemade meat sauce for a few different reasons. You can flavor it to your liking and you know exactly what goes in it and you can add as much or as little.