Buttermilk Dipping Sauce.
You can have Buttermilk Dipping Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Dipping Sauce
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce———-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cultured buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Optional————————-.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Buttermilk Dipping Sauce step by step
- If you are going to use onion add them to the water now..
- Let them sit 15 minutes and drain..
- Add the mayonnaise, Horseradish sauce, and buttermilk to a mixing bowl..
- Mix well adding the salt and paprika. It's ready now unless you are adding onions..
- Add the onion now..
- Mix well it's ready. I hope you enjoy?!.