Mushroom Chili Marinara Sauce.
You can have Mushroom Chili Marinara Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Chili Marinara Sauce
- You need 8-10 of roma tomatoes, rinsed.
- It’s 3 of dried red chilis, seeded and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 packs of organic mushrooms, sliced and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Mushroom Chili Marinara Sauce step by step
- Add the oil and roma tomatoes in a skillet over medium heat..
- Let simmer until soft..
- Add the chili and garlic with tomato paste..
- Stir over low heat. Salt to taste..
- Add mushrooms to marinara. Let simmer for 20 minutes untill it's ready.