Kiwi Mango hot sauce.
You can cook Kiwi Mango hot sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kiwi Mango hot sauce
- You need 8 of hot peppers (I used Devil’s Hearts (450K SHU or 2X habanero)).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of kiwi.
- You need 2 of mango.
- It’s 1 1/4 c. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 c. of water.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of powdered ginger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
Kiwi Mango hot sauce instructions
- Stem the peppers and cut them lengthwise. Keep the seeds in for more heat..
- Roast the peppers and garlic in a skillet on medium high heat for 5 min. Press peppers with a spatula to release more flavor..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 min..
- Pour into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Pour into containers. (Refrigerate for 24 hrs to help flavors meld.) Enjoy!.