Crabapple Cranberry Sauce.
You can cook Crabapple Cranberry Sauce using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crabapple Cranberry Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 8 oz of crabapples or Granny Smith apples.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cranberry juice.
Crabapple Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Core apples and dice into large chunks (Leave the peel on!).
- Cook apples over medium heat until soft; around 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries and continue cooking until they start popping and release most of their juice; about 10 more minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the juice, stir a little more, and it's ready to serve.