You can have Okonomiyaki Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup (I use all natural for no HFCS).
- It’s 3 tbs of honey (or 2 tbs white sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Okonomiyaki Sauce step by step
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined. Note: If using sugar instead of honey, whisk until all sugar dissolves..
- Store in an airtight container until needed. Keep refrigerated..
- Other than on the "okonomiyaki pancake" you can also enjoy this drizzled over rice, shrimp, chicken, or sautéed/roasted vegetables..