Tasty spaghetti/pasta. Add the reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer. Add the cooked spaghetti and parsley, if using. How to make Spaghetti Recipe with Homemade Masala.
Spaghetti is a quick and easy dish that everyone loves. Change up your typical pasta night with our For a different take on the standard spaghetti dinner, top pasta with whole roasted tomatoes, olives. A quick and tasty spaghetti sauce. You can cook Tasty spaghetti/pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty spaghetti/pasta
- It’s 1 of golden penny spaghetti.
- It’s of Fish stock/any stock of your choice.
- You need 3 of seasoning cubes,1and half tbs of salt,spices(curry)etc,pepper.
- Prepare of Grinded fish(3tbs spoons).
- You need Tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Carrot,green beans,onions.
- It’s 1 cup of Groundnut oil.
I make it for my family all the time, and they love it. Spoon sauce generously over spaghetti noodles. Best served with generous portions of garlic toast. Serve up a sensational spaghetti dish for dinner.
Tasty spaghetti/pasta step by step
- Set your pot on the fire and add the groundnut oil,onions,grinded fish and the tin tomatoes.
- Stir for about 2minutes then add the fish stock.the stock is not hard to make,just steam the fish and add water in it and allow it to boil.
- Put your pepper,salt,seasoning cubes,and spices then stir.
- Allow it to boil then add the pasta and cover it back.
- Once it's almost ready add the carrot,green beans and little onions on the top.
- Cover it back and allow it to be ready.
- Serve with a cool drink or alone😁😃.
Choose from classic Italian pasta recipes such as spaghetti Bolognese, carbonara, puttanesca and many more. Download Tasty spaghetti stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Tomato Basil Sausage Spaghetti Recipe by Tasty. The pasta we all need right now: roasted red pepper pantry pasta. A very simple, very tasty pasta recipe made with lots of pantry staples.