Dill Tzaztziki sauce.
You can cook Dill Tzaztziki sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill Tzaztziki sauce
- It’s 1 cup of full fat sour cream.
- It’s 2 of full tbsp fine chopped fresh dill.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove pressed.
- It’s of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground kosher salt (or to taste?.
- It’s of Hot house cucumber grated and drained.
Dill Tzaztziki sauce step by step
- Grate the cucumber and drain well in cheese cloth. You don’t have to remove the skin but remove any larger pieces of skin from the grated cucumber if need be. Drain well in cheese cloth so the sauce stays thick..
- Spoon mix all ingredients and let marry for an hour fridge and check for seasoning..