Mustard Sauce. Honey mustard sauce means a lot of different things to me, but mostly what it means is that when I make it, I am going to get to eat something that will be dipped in sauce. Mustard is a condiment made from the seeds of a mustard plant (white/yellow mustard, Sinapis alba; brown mustard, Brassica juncea; or black mustard, Brassica nigra). Honey mustard sauce is the most incredible sweet, tangy, and creamy sauce made from simple ingredients like honey, mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, and a couple spices.
Needless to say, mustard sauce is the condiment that makes your hot dogs and pretzels drool-worthy. Mustard, a tasty condiment on its own, can also be used the central ingredient in a variety of delicious sauces. This basic mustard-infused white sauce (or "roux" base) is great served hot with a range. You can have Mustard Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mustard Sauce
- Prepare of Overnight————————.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of whole mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare of Next Day—————————-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of molasses.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
Mustard-based barbecue sauces come from the Carolinas and Georgia and are the perfect BBQ sauce for all kinds of smoked pork. Mustard Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. ONE of my favorite things today: Honey Mustard Sauce!
Mustard Sauce step by step
- In a jar add the mustard seeds. Add the wine and vinegar to the seeds and let sit overnight..
- The next day gather all the ingredients together, and set aside..
- Add the soaked seeds and liquids to a pot and bring to a boil..
- Simmer 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes of simmering add all the ingredients together whisking lightly..
- After simmering and whisking for 3 minutes remove from heat and let cool..
- Add to a jar and refrigerate for up to 8 weeks or more..
Delicious and simple, smooth and creamy dipping. This mustard sauce is a must have when you're serving ham! Easy to make, it keeps for a long time This mustard sauce for ham is a staple for my family. If you serve a ham at a family function and. This honey mustard sauce recipe has been made by our lazy friends and it turns out great every time.