You can have Oyster Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 1 kg of beef sliced in small chunks.
- It’s 3 of knorr cube.
- It’s 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic mince.
- It’s 1 of onion dice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 4 of fresh pepper dice.
- Prepare 3 of knorr cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp water.
- It’s 5 stalks of spring onions dice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- It’s dash of secret spice.
Oyster Sauce step by step
- Marinate beef with secret spice and set aside; in a small bowl, add little water and cornstarch and mix everything together and set aside.
- Preheat a wok, add canola oil and sesame oil and once its hot and fry marinade beef till its fried and remove from heat once its ready.
- Add onions and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes then add the knorr cube, secret spice, pepper, salt and stir in soy sauce and oyster sauce then add sugar.
- Taste and adjust seasoning before adding the cornstarch water mix, once you add the mix, your sauce will be thick, add the fried beef and stir everything together.
- Allow it cook for another 2 minutes and then spring onions after 2 minutes Remove from heat and serve with white rice.