Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce.
You can cook Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce
- You need of Meat Sauce:.
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Seasonings of choice: garlic powder, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Manicotti:.
- You need 10-12 of Manicotti pasta tubes.
- You need 2 cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s of Topping:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with onion and seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot. Add in spaghetti sauce and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and all seasonings until well combined..
- Place in a gallon size ziplock bag and snip a corner off the bottom to make a piping bag..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and place half of the meat mixture in the bottom, spreading evenly..
- Pipe the ricotta mixture into the Manicotti tubes one at a time and place on top of meat mixture. You will repeat this process until you are out of ricotta. I usually end up between 10 and 12..
- Top with remaining meat mixture..
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove foil, top with cheeses and return to oven for additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..