Pizza sauce. Learn how to make a Pizza Sauce Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Pizza Sauce Recipe! A simple pizza sauce used by many pizzerias.
Moral of the story: there's no weak sauce allowed in our household. And this Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe ensures that! Making your own pizza sauce is a super easy way to make your pizza taste even better. You can cook Pizza sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza sauce
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste (6 ounce).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of red cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Sauce up your pizza night with a homemade red sauce, try out a yummy white sauce. The ingredients in NY style pizza sauce are as equally important as the ingredients that AREN'T in pizza sauce. Vinegar, lemon juice, thyme, marjoram, any form of alcohol, tomato paste, olive oil. Our rich tomato pizza sauce is achieved by cooking it over a low heat until thickened and glossy.
Pizza sauce step by step
- In sauce pan on medium heat, saute garlic in oil until golden brown..
- Add tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, water, wine, salt and pepper..
- Bring to boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes over low heat..
It's easy to make and is perfect for pizza night. Pizza sauces should be fun and are the perfect food to experiment with. For healthy eating the best pizza sauce recipe is a simple low fat tomato sauce, topped with vegetables and fish..for a good pizza sauce recipe largely depends on using high quality tomato sauce products, much The other subject of controversy is to whether to cook pizza sauce before using it. Tomato sauce for topping homemade pizzas is an easy DIY. It's just three ingredients and a quick How To Make Homemade Pizza Sauce.