Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce.
You can have Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce
- It’s of Lasagna no bake noodles.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen Spinach.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 24 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of portobello mushrooms.
- It’s of Small diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large pan melt butter, add onions and mushrooms cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Alfredo sauce, oregano and basil, cook for a few minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Top sauce with noodles.
- Add half of spinach, 1/2 of ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers of noodles and fillings..
- Top with noodles followed by remaining sauce and remaining cheeses..
- Bake in oven for 40 – 45 minutes, broil to brown cheese.