Jalapeno Sauce. For storage you can either This Jalapeno Hot Sauce will work anywhere you employ your normal hot sauce, with a special nod. This is a great Jalapeño hot sauce recipe! In this video I will show you how to make your own hot sauce.
This Cilantro Jalapeño Sauce is one of my "I want to put it on everything" sauces, and it's based off This Jalapeño Cilantro sauce is a riff on a green sauce that's served at a chain of restaurants in NYC. The sauce is simply a tangy combination of jalapeño peppers and cilantro. It's an excellent condiment to serve as a dip with wings, poppers, chips, or quesadillas, or to drizzle over tacos, burritos, or chili. You can cook Jalapeno Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Sauce
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Ketchup.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Paste.
- Prepare of Red Chilli sauce 1 Tablepsoon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Shire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Jalapenos.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
Spicy jalapeno sauce that tastes great on everything. Similar to Salsa Dona from TacoDeli in Austin, Texas this jalapeno salsa is SO good! Jalapeno sauces and jalapeno hot sauces are a spicy addition to your meals, no matter what recipe you're working with. Bring excitement to traditionally boring dishes by topping them with a delicious.
Jalapeno Sauce step by step
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl. Note: You can add chopped jalapenos according to your own taste. If you like spicy you can add more jalapenos.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Sauce is ready and it can be served with Fries, Nuggets, Chicken shots. It can also be used as a sauce for burgers..
This easy Jalapeno Sauce is one of those sauces that you want to put on everything. It's not for the faint-hearted, as it has a serious kick to it. But, if you are serious about your chilli sauces, then you.. Catfish Pizza With Jalapeno Sauce, Creamy Jalapeno Sauce, Creamy Jalapeno Sauce. Top smoked-jalapeno-sauce recipes just for you.