General Tso's sauce.
You can cook General Tso's sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of General Tso's sauce
- Prepare 5 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbs of corn starch.
- You need 2 Tbs of rice wine.
- You need 2 Tbs of rice vinegar.
- It’s 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbs of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of scallions.
- Prepare 8 of Chinese chilies (or 1.5 tsp chili garlic paste).
General Tso's sauce step by step
- Combine sugar, starch, soy sauce, stock, wine, vinegar, and sesame oil in bowl. Whisk until no lumps remain. Set aside..
- In a large skillet, put oil, ginger, garlic, scallions, and chilies over medium heat until soft, but not browned..
- Add sauce mix, scraping out any sugar out starch from the bottom of the bowl. Heat until boiling while stirring. Transfer to bowl to stop cooking..