Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce is a lusciously creamy, flavorful sauce or dip that is HEALTHY and EASY! Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! Tzatziki, cacık or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East.
It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. Tzatziki Sauce – How to Make Tzatziki – Greek Garlic Yogurt Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce & Souvlaki Pita Gyro Recipe Using Garden Oregano, Cucumber, Tomato, and Red Onion. You can have Tzatziki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- You need 1 Cup of Cucumber (About 1 Whole Cucumber).
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbl of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 Tbl of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Dill.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Oregano.
Tzatziki Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This tzatziki sauce is a great recipe for showcasing summer produce – it's rich & creamy, bright Tzatziki is a salted yogurt and cucumber dip that's made of strained yogurt, shredded cucumber, olive. Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together.
Tzatziki Sauce instructions
- First, peel the cucumber until all the skin is removed. Next, cut the cucumber in half (lengthwise). Then, use a spoon or other utensil to remove the seeds from the cucumber. Then, use a grater to grate the cucumber into shreds onto a cloth or paper towel (cloth preferred.) Finally, wrap up all of the cucumber shreds into the towel and squeeze as much juice/water out of the cucumber shreds that you can. *Note: Make sure that there aren't any shreds of cloth or paper in the cucumbers*.
- Add the cucumber shreds, sour cream, lemon juice, and spices (garlic salt, black pepper, dill, and oregano) into a bowl..
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed and incorporated..
- Feel free to continue to add ingredients to the sauce until it has the flavor you desire. Then, serve to dip, or store it in the fridge, and allow it to rest..
I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe! Refreshing cucumber, creamy Greek yogurt, and zingy lemon make it the perfect sauce for just about everything. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill. Home » Appetizers + Snacks » Tzatziki Sauce Recipe (How to Make Tzatziki).