Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾. Penaeus monodon, commonly known as the giant tiger prawn or Asian tiger shrimp, is a marine crustacean that is widely reared for food. As overcooked prawns taste powdery, we definitely wanna avoid that. King Prawn In Chilli And Garlic Sauce 蒜辣大虾.
Prawns have a beautiful taste on their own and usually require a minimum amount of preparation. In Chinese cuisine, prawns and other seafood are often briefly steamed to preserve their natural flavour. Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli is a classic dish often served on special occasions. You can cook Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾
- It’s 2 of River Prawn.
- It’s 40 g of Garlic (Chopped).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Thai Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato Sauce (Maggi).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili Sauce (Maggi).
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
This is one real simple, non-elaborated version of the ginger and garlic chili sauce that goes exceptionally well with especially the Hainanese chicken rice. Adapted from Steamy Kitchen, the recipe calls for chili, ginger, garlic, some lime/lemon juice, sugar and water. As overcooked prawns taste powdery, we definitely wanna avoid that. You will know when your prawns are perfectly cooked if they are crunchy to the bite!
Garlic Sauce Prawn 蒜辣虾 step by step
- Cleaning the prawn and cut into half..
- Add in 2tbsp vegetables oil into hot wok to fried garlic till brownish….
- Add in 30ml of water and follow by all the sauces… when the sauce is boiled, add in salt & sugar to taste..
- Lastly, add in the prawn to cook till the color trun into red… then ready to be served..
Combine with the garlic and soy sauce mixture to give it the aroma and slight saltiness this dish needs. The MeatMen posted a video to playlist Zi Char recipes. You will know when your prawns are perfectly cooked if they are crunchy to the bite! Combine with the garlic and soy sauce mixture to give it the aroma and slight saltiness this dish needs. See more ideas about Prawn, Prawn recipes, Asian recipes. · The best way to cook sea scallops.