Bourbon cranberry sauce. Cranberry Sauce with Bourbon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The credit for this one goes to my lovely sister, Sarah, who is the cranberry queen of our family. This Bourbon Orange Cranberry Sauce is a must make for Thanksgiving!
And this particular cranberry sauce- BOURBON cranberry sauce— is a mixture of some of my favorite things ever. Bourbon, maple syrup, and lovely little cranberries. Add all ingredients to a pot and cook low and slow. You can cook Bourbon cranberry sauce using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon cranberry sauce
- You need 1 package (12 oz) of fresh cranberry.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Juice of 2 cuties.
- You need of Zest of one cutie.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Zest of 2nd cutie (set aside for garnish).
- You need 2 tablespoon of cinnamon bourbon (or to taste).
- It’s 2 of small Apples peeled/ diced (I put in as cooking).
Remove from oven and stir in bourbon. Refrigerate cranberry sauce until well chilled. Bourbon Ginger Cranberry Sauce is cranberry sauce with a kick. I love fresh cranberries and every single year I try to come up with new dishes to show off their beauty.
Bourbon cranberry sauce instructions
- Put everything in pot boil until cranberries “pop”.Take off heat put in bowl garnish with zest. Serve room temperature..
So, I don't know if y'all remember, but last year I went all out with Thanksgiving recipes on the blog. This Honey Bourbon Cranberry Sauce might steal the show this Thanksgiving! Sweet, tart, chunky and so easy to make. You will never buy the canned stuff again! My mother makes the next recipe for a Christmas auction every year to help raise money for the non-profit organization she belongs too.