Red Sauce pasta. Wondering how to make Pasta at home? This is the Indian-ised version of the Italian Pasta in Red Sauce for my viewers. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner.
For making a good sauce, use canned tomatoes. Except for the summer months, the 'fresh' tomatoes..pasta to prepare the red sauce based pasta. you may use other types of pasta but may not get the same taste and flavour. secondly, the sauce prepared in this recipe can also be used as pizza sauce. About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe : Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. You can have Red Sauce pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Sauce pasta
- You need 1 packet of Pasta.
- Prepare 350-400 gms of Water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Red chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green chili sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of spoon Sezwan sauce.
- Prepare 250-300 gms of butter.
- You need 300 gms of cheese.
- You need 8-10 of slices bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
The luscious red sauce cooked with pasta brings a delectable dish to relish with family and friends. Red sauce pasta Cook Click n Devour. Roasted Vegetable Red Sauce Carlotta Lund's Culinary Concerto. Red sauce pasta is a delicious recipe of pasta and mixed veggies in a homemade red tangy tomato sauce.
Red Sauce pasta step by step
- First of all, we will heat the water by filling a frying pan to heat the pasta Now we'll put the pasta to cool down.
- Now we are going to add 2 tbsp oil in a pan Now we will first cut capsicum, tomatoes, long and thin Now we'll cook them a little by putting them in oil and salt Now we will put 2 to 3 cover red chili sauce, 1 cover green chili sauce, 3-4 cover sajwan chutney and 1 cover soy sauce Now we'll put 1pinch black pepper in it as well Now we will add red chili as per taste Now we put 8 to 10 cheese slices and allow it to.
- This is how our gravy is ready.
- Now we'll filter the bolted pasta and cool it well Now we'll put them in the ready-made gravy.
- Now we take it out in a bowl and put crushed cheese on it and on top of that we will put red chili flakes and oregano flakes.
- Thus our tasty and yummy red chili sauce is ready to serve pasta..
This meal can also be made without veggies but I usually add them as they give a good taste. Follow our easy red sauce pasta recipe with step by step photos and video! If you want to enjoy Indian style spicy red sauce pasta at home, you have reached your destination. Pasta needs a good sauce, and tomato is the most basic. Below you will find two easy recipes that can be made quickly and still impresses anyone when they find out it wasn't that red stuff in a jar.