Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs. These crockpot BBQ grape jelly meatballs are a family favorite. They are seriously so good and the perfect appetizer for game day! Combine the grape jelly and BBQ sauce in a small bowl or in the base of your slow cooker.
Grape Jelly – Any brand should work! BBQ Sauce – I really think it makes a big difference to use a bbq sauce that you really like. Grape jelly, chili sauce, and meatballs form an unlikely alliance in this great weeknight recipe that kids and adults love. You can cook Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of saracha.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of sleeve crushed town house crackers.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s of Sauce——-.
- It’s 1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of big bottle of grape jelly (or homemade ones but grape is best).
It's Convenient & Easy to Make These Meatballs! Based on Welch's Grape Jelly Meatball recipe, these BBQ meatballs are traditionally made in a crockpot. With my Instant Pot recipe, instead of waiting If your family traditionally makes meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce, you can absolutely do that! If you want to mix it up, other readers use.
Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs instructions
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs..
- Bake in oven for 35 min at 375. Let cool and store in bag in freezer until you’re ready to make the sauce.
- Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in deep pot on stove for a few min. Add meatballs and simmer on the lowest setting until ready to serve (just to heat through).
Even though the yummy sauce that goes with the meatballs is not Italian and is more sweet, it still totally worked with this recipe. I love it when something so easy gets rave reviews. Frozen pre-prepared meatballs – SHOCKER I KNOW! They are so incredibly delicious and the EASIEST party. Crock Pot meatballs made with just grape jelly and BBQ sauce?