Cheeseburger Penne Pasta.
You can have Cheeseburger Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Penne Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of cloves chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of package penne pasta (900 g).
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta step by step
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..