Homemade Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Homemade Tomato Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Tomato Sauce
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of parsley leaves flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry shredded garlic.
Homemade Tomato Sauce step by step
- Lightly rinse the tomatoes. Cut them in half the two ways from the top, and across. Scoop out the juicy part and set that aside. Save one piece and purée the rest. Cut the one piece into small pieces. Then add it to the tomato purée..
- Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoons pepper, parsley leaves, and the olive oil to the tomato..
- Boil the tomato mixture until the orange-reddish color appears. Put the rest of the salt and pepper in it. Put the cheese in it to make it thicker..
- Finally, use it with some pizza dough or spaghetti..