Homemade Peanut Sauce. Perfect for spring rolls, salad rolls, Pad Thai, salads, and more! Healthy peanut sauce to serve as dip or drizzle over Asian dishes! You can toss this savory peanut sauce with noodles, too.
Turn peanut butter into this great sauce. It's perfect with grilled poultry and meats. Test Kitchen Manager and Chef at Trim lemongrass and cut into small pieces. You can cook Homemade Peanut Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Peanut Sauce
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need Half of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of tsps cayenne.
Add shallots, garlic, ginger, dried chilies, fish sauce, and. View top rated Homemade peanut sauce peanuts recipes with ratings and reviews. Black Pepper And Ginger Chicken Taco With Curry Peanut Sauce, Chinese Peanut Sauce, Grilled Chicken… Homemade spicy Thai peanut sauce is made with garlic, soy sauce, ginger and cayenne pepper for a traditional Thai flavor. Thai sauce is a very versatile tool in the kitchen.
Homemade Peanut Sauce step by step
- Sautee onion and garlic in the sesame oil..
- Add curry paste and brown sugar. Stir till combined..
- Add peanut butter. Stir to create a paste..
- Add milk and cayenne and combine. Should be very liquid but will thicken. All proportions can be altered for preferred taste and consistency..
A mildly spicy homemade peanut sauce based on the ingredients of a favorite store brand, but healthier and easily made at home! Head over to the Quick Healthy Recipes page for more great ideas. This fast and easy Thai peanut sauce is perfect for spring rolls, noodles, salads, or satay dipping sauce. This spicy sauce is packed with flavour. Serve with stir-fried or grilled chicken, vegetables and Asian noodles.