Homemade Tartar Sauce. Homemade tartar sauce with mayonnaise, dill pickles, capers, and more. It's quick, easy to make, and much better than anything you can buy in a jar! Serve it with fish or crab cakes.
Jump to the Easy Homemade Tartar. For the full Tartar Sauce recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Homemade tartar sauce is so easy to make yourself. You can cook Homemade Tartar Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Tartar Sauce
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice or 1/4 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
With freshly squeezed lemon and chopped dill, it tastes so much better than anything you can buy. Homemade tartar sauce is bright, tangy, and so easy to make! If you're craving fish and chips, you can't forget the homemade tartar sauce on the side! You may be thinking to yourself.
Homemade Tartar Sauce step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together to fully combined and you can smell what tarter sauce smells like..
- Cover sauce for about 10 mins in fridge..
This homemade tartar sauce recipe packs such a delicious flavor, it's simply the BEST! This healthy homemade tartar sauce recipe is a must-have if you eat fish. It's simple and delicious A good tartar sauce recipe is a beautiful balance of acidity and sweetness that brings the best out of. Delicious homemade tartar sauce is made with Greek yogurt. It's easy to make, keeps well in the fridge, and pairs well with many seafood dishes.