You can cook Mexican Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomatoes paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 10 of Red hot chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of Blanched tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Mexican Sauce instructions
- Firstly take a pan and add butter, then add garlic Saute, than added onion..
- After that add blanched tomatoes, Red chilli, salt, Black pepper, vinegar soy sauce, sugar, hot sauce and mix them..
- After 15 mints add tomatoes paste and corn 🌽 and cook them.
- Ready to eat. Serve with any dish you like.