You can cook Christmas Pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Pasta
- You need 16 oz. of Penne.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 8 oz. of Shredded velveeta.
Christmas Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Dice peppers and onion while pasta is cooking.
- Cook veggies and ground meat together (I like to add some meat seasoning for extra flavor but this is optional)..
- Cook until pink is no longer visible in ground meat and drain.
- Combine velveeta and heavy whipping cream in a large pot.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is boiling..
- Turn off the flame and stir in ground meat mixture..
- Stir in cooked pasta last..
- Serve on a festive plate to maximize effect..