Red Sauce Pasta. Wondering how to make Pasta at home? This is the Indian-ised version of the Italian Pasta in Red Sauce for my viewers. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner.
For making a good sauce, use canned tomatoes. Except for the summer months, the 'fresh' tomatoes..pasta to prepare the red sauce based pasta. you may use other types of pasta but may not get the same taste and flavour. secondly, the sauce prepared in this recipe can also be used as pizza sauce. About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe : Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. You can have Red Sauce Pasta using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Pasta
- Prepare 3 cups of Penne pasta or your choice.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Mixed herbs for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of crushed pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream/whipped cream.
- You need 2-3 cups of red pasta sauce (you can make your own using tomoato+ chilli).
The luscious red sauce cooked with pasta brings a delectable dish to relish with family and friends. Red sauce pasta Cook Click n Devour. Roasted Vegetable Red Sauce Carlotta Lund's Culinary Concerto. Red sauce pasta is a delicious recipe of pasta and mixed veggies in a homemade red tangy tomato sauce.
Red Sauce Pasta step by step
- First of all take 8-12 cups of water and boil it with penne pasta adding a tsp of salt for around 15-20 mins until it softens.
- Chop all the required vegetables and keep it ready.
- Now in a pan take a tsp of butter + bay leaf + ginger garlic paste..
- Sauté it until it’s aromatic. Now add all the vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add pasta sauce (you can make your own or a ready one) + salt + crushed pepper + seasoning/mixed herbs+ sugar. Mix it well. Now add boiled pasta and sauté for awhile..
- Mix it well and add pasta sauce based on the taste required. Add sour cream on top in the end. Serve it hot..
This meal can also be made without veggies but I usually add them as they give a good taste. Follow our easy red sauce pasta recipe with step by step photos and video! If you want to enjoy Indian style spicy red sauce pasta at home, you have reached your destination. Pasta needs a good sauce, and tomato is the most basic. Below you will find two easy recipes that can be made quickly and still impresses anyone when they find out it wasn't that red stuff in a jar.