Red Sauce Chicken.
You can have Red Sauce Chicken using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Chicken
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast.
- You need to taste of Okra (desired amount).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- Prepare of Oil (preferably olive).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce or 1 tube of tomato paste.
- You need of Lemon juice (or salt and vinegar).
- Prepare of White wine (preference, not needed).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need of Ground annatto.
- You need of Ground ginger.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- You need of Diced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Diced onion.
Red Sauce Chicken step by step
- Soak okra in water with lemons juice or vinegar and salt..
- Dice the onions and garlic into small cubes. Cut each chicken breast into three pieces..
- In a pot, use your preferred oil (we use olive). Pop the chicken in once it's hot. Have the stove at a medium heat temperature..
- While the chicken cooks, cook rice. Use rice cooker, or a pot for better results. Add a dash of salt and onion powder..
- In a separate pot, use cooking oil. Put the stove on high heat. Drain the okra, and place it into the pot. Once most of the "drool" of the okra is gone, it'll be ready. Add more oil if it takes longer. Add salt once it's almost ready..
- Back to the chicken, put it on high heat. Put the onions and garlic into it. Add white wine (preference, not needed). Use parsley, chives, cilantro for greens. Add a dash of ground ginger, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder. Add plenty of ground annatto. Add salt to preference. When the onions turn golden, that's means the chicken is ready. Put the stove back to low temperature..
- Add the tomato sauce (preferably unflavored) or tomato paste. Add water to preference (less water = more creamy). Let it boil so the chicken absorbs the flavors. Add corn (preference). You can add the okra, or keep it separate depending on who's eating..
- And it's ready! Enjoy.