Red sauce pastaa. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner. Red sauce pasta is a dish made with pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, garlic. Wondering how to make Pasta at home?
For making a good sauce, use canned tomatoes. Except for the summer months, the 'fresh' tomatoes..red sauce pasta recipe. it includes my other popular recipes like red sauce pasta, white sauce pasta, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, salsa, macaroni, pasta salad, mayonnaise pasta, masala pasta. Red sauce pasta is a delicious recipe of pasta and mixed veggies in a homemade red tangy tomato sauce. You can cook Red sauce pastaa using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red sauce pastaa
- You need 250 gm of pasta.
- You need 1 bowl of frozen corns.
- It’s 2 of capsicum (medium size).
- It’s 2 of onion (medium size).
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 2small serving spoon or half bowl of pasta sauce.
- You need 1small serving spoon of mayonise.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper (you can add more or less as per taste).
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 spoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 serving spoon of refined oil or desi ghee.
This meal can also be made without veggies but I usually add them as they give a good taste. About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe : Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. The luscious red sauce cooked with pasta brings a delectable dish to relish with family and friends. Recipe courtesy of Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos.
Red sauce pastaa step by step
- Boil the pasta in a pan with half spoon of salt add one tb spoon of oil while boiling..
- Now take a diffrent pan and add oil into it and let it get hot..after geting it hot add grated ginger and garlic and saute it for 1 minute….
- Add capsicum and onion.. Saute it for five minute or till it get little soften (on high flame)… Do not saute too much….
- Now add boiled paste, salt,black pepper, mayonise,pasta sauce and mix all the ingredients well…
- When all the ingredients get mixed add corns and spread chilli flakes and oregano and mix it well…. Serve hot and enjoy the meal..
Add the basil and remove from the heat. Red sauce pasta is the perfect comfort food for the days when are in no mood to cook something elaborate. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. Pasta needs a good sauce, and tomato is the most basic. Below you will find two easy recipes that can be made quickly and still impresses anyone when they find out it wasn't that red stuff in a jar.