Mushroom penne pasta. Penne pasta is tossed with a delicate oil and mushroom sauce, and topped with Parmesan cheese. Drain and return to pot; cool slightly. Drain under cold water to stop the cooking process.
Meanwhile, cook penne pasta according to package directions in a large pot. Drain pasta and return it to the large pot. Stir in in parmesan cheese and light cream cheese. You can have Mushroom penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom penne pasta
- It’s 1 cup of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushroom (cut in slices).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded fajita chicken (cut in cubes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ceyenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
I threw this dish of penne pasta, pancetta bacon, and mushrooms together one afternoon for lunch. One Pan Chicken Pasta – Quick & Delicious Dinner. One Pan Chicken Pasta meets Date Night! This dish is perfect for a date night with your significant other.
Mushroom penne pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta and drain out the remaining water.
- Add a bit of olive oil in a pan and toss the above 3 ingredients..
- Season it with all the herbs and serve it hot for the flavors to come well..
If you are looking for an easy and delicious recipe for Valentine's Day, this recipe is a winner. Increase heat to medium, bring to a simmer, and cook, tossing constantly, until pasta is al dente. What you need for mushroom pasta. Here's what you need for this mushroom pasta. You can use any type of long strand or even short stand pasta you want (like orecchiette, penne, ziti, macaroni).